1. What are your prices? We have a one price all inclusive ticket of $10 per person. We give a 20% discount which equals $8 per person to military, first responders, and groups of 10 or more. We also allow 2 and under in FREE, and 65 and older pay half price at $5.
2. What does your “all inclusive ticket” include? The $10 ticket is all inclusive for activities on the farm, to include: 4-acre corn maze with look-out tower, Kiddie corn maze, Small animal petting zoo, Rubber duck races, Barrel train ride, Large animal hayride, Cow milking replica, Double tube slide with hay jump, plus access to ALL games and the children’s obstacle course!
3. How much are pumpkins? Pumpkins picked in the fields are $0.50 per pound. We also have ornamental pumpkins, gourds, indian corn and t-shirts for sale!
4. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, check and credit cards.
5. What are your hours? We are open to the public EVERY Friday (4-7), Saturday (10-7), and Sunday (1-7) until October 31st. Field trips are available (by reservation only) 7 days a week.
6. Do you have food on site? We have snacks (chips, cookies, crackers, etc.) and drinks for $1 each. You are more than welcome to bring a picnic lunch as we have picnic tables, and a pavilion for your convenience!
7. Can I bring my dog? Yes! Dogs are welcome on site, however, we require them to be maintained on a short leash and cannot go in ornear the small animal pens. You are also responsible for cleaning up after them when they do their business.
8. Can we have a birthday party at the patch? Yes! Groups of 10 or more will receive a 20% discount on admission. Please know that during public hours you cannotreserve any area of the patch to be exclusive to your party, however, we do have picnic tables and a pavilion area that you are more than welcome to utilize.
9. Do I have to pay admission if I only want to pick pumpkins? No. If you are visiting with us to only purchase pumpkins, you may enter the fields to pick and purchase only. The admission ticket is to allow full access to all areas and activities on site, beyond the front entrance.
10. Will you be having any special events this year? Yes! The schedule is as follows:
Oct 6th - Fall Kick Off Day
Oct 13th– Pooches and Pumpkins
Oct 20th– S’mores and More
Oct 27th– Costume DayType your paragraph here.
Still have questions? Contact us HERE!